SSC CGL EXAM is conducted yearly by Staff Selection Commission.
Here are some important things that every serious aspirant should know to start preparation.
1. It is a Computer Based Exam with Two Tiers.
2. Tier I comprises 100 Qs. in 60 mins divided in following Four parts each of 25 Qs.
i)English language(Basic Knowledge)
iii)Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Also note Tier I is Qualifying in nature.
3. Tier-II conducted in two sessions which include following three sections having two modules each with 3 marks for right & 1 mark for wrong answer.
Session-1 (2 hrs 15 mins; 390 marks)
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities (30 Qs.)
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence. (30 Qs.)
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension (45 Qs.)
Module-II: General Awareness (25 Qs.)
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Test (20 Qs.) (qualifying only)
Part A: Skill Test for DEOs (15 Minutes)
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/JSA (10 Minutes)
4. Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
5. Every aspirant is strictly advised to timely practice ParikshaCorner Mock Tests Series to polish your preparation and remain a step ahead in this tough competition.
6. Practice Quizzes on Important Topics that are handpicked to improve your grip on the Exam.
7. All updates related to this exam published on its official website ssc.nic.in
Click the above link to remain updated for CGL examination.